| My brother John and I getting ready for the Wolfson Ball |
| Just a little sneak peak about what the ball was really like. Stay tuned for more photos and Emily's post! |
I worry that on our blog we only showed you the highlights
of life. I want to leave you with a knowledge that Oxford was much more than
travel around Europe. Here are a few of the “common” places where we actually
spent most of our time while in Oxford.
We also have many people in Oxford that we will miss and
love. My program was made up of nine students from around the world. They are
great people and we are now all going our separate ways.
![]() |
| Left to Right: Hiba, Ashwin, Niyati, Emily, Joseph, Vasudra, Sanscruti, Isabell, Isabell's boyfriend, Lucas |
The young men and young women of the Oxford ward influence
our time. Emily was their Sunday School teacher, and I was Young Men’s
President (Only for a few months). It was a blessing to serve with these kids.
The missionaries
Kerry Family
![]() |
| Some of our favorite people - Dr. Kerry has been a great mentor, and encourage Joe to even apply for Oxford. We have become very close with their family this past year. |
Bishop Tootill
![]() |
| They invited us over to dinner before we left, and took us strawberry picking |
![]() |
| Can you tell who is British and who is American? We love the Tootills!! |
Friends from church
![]() |
| Dinner at The Eagle & Child before many move back home |
| Punting at our college with the missionaries and friends from the ward. |
<Insert Emily>
I wanted to have a few pictures of Joe and I here, I guess you could say our one year family photos. Joe will say this was all my idea, but he did ask several times when we were having photos, picked out our classy outfits, and even suggested a few locations. He was a great sport :)
<Back to Joe>
But for now, the next adventure begins. For those who don’t
know, we are headed to Zambia with USAID. We will be there for two months. I
will be working in the Embassy while Emily will be serving and volunteering. We
then will head to Paris for three months where I will be working with the UN on
developing training curriculums for education ministers from other countries.
We love you all so much. Thank you for all your support,
prayers, and love.
Em and Joe


















No comments:
Post a Comment